Registration is now open!
New venue, same great ride!
The Santa Fe Century is usually the first major cycling event in the Spring in the Southwest. However, due to COVID-19 precautions and restrictions, the 2021 event will be held on October 10th. Fall is a great time to ride a bike in New Mexico, and will offer riders a fantastic riding experience through the beautiful rural countryside outside of Santa Fe. Also, it’s chile roasting season!
2021 will be the 35th edition of the Santa Fe Century! While a lot has changed in 35 years some things about the Century remain the same:
- One of the most beautiful courses in the country starting and finishing in downtown Santa Fe and through the Ortiz Mountains and the Galisteo basin
- One of the most affordable cycling events in the Southwest
- Ride/Distance options of Century (100 mile tour), the Gran Fondo (100 mile timed ride), the Half-Century (50 mile tour), Medio Fondo (50 mile timed ride) or a 25 mile route.
- Outstanding food stops manned by experienced volunteers who return year after year
- Police escort out of town
- Great camaraderie with thousands of fellow cyclists
What’s NEW in 2021?
- New start/finish line venue at the Santa Fe Railyard! Within 300 FEET of the finish line there are:
- SIX restaurants
- THREE breweries
- TWO coffee shops
- ONE distillery
- Finishers medals for all participants
- Team competition in the Gran and Medio Fondos. Get together with 3 of your friends (4 person teams) and win prizes for top 3 teams in each event. Categories for men, women, and mixed (minimum 2 women). Teams will be scored by summing individual member placings overall. Lowest total wins. Teams must be declared during BikeReg registration.
- $2,000 prize purse for the top 5 overall finishers in the Medio and Gran Fondos
- Prizes and awards for age group podium finishers in the Medio and Gran Fondos
- Family friendly and community oriented events organized by www.santafebikemonth.com
The mission of the Santa Fe Century is to get people interested in cycling and to have fun doing it! Our ride is primarily volunteer led and organized. We welcome riders of all ages and abilities.