Registration is now open!
New for 2018
• Santa Fe Rail / Spur Trail all dirt route!!!
• New larger venue at the Santa Fe Community College - ample parking for all! Cowgirl BBQ and Canteen Brewing will be providing food and drink in our beer garden.
• Temporary route change for 100 mile rides (see map) is an out and back over Heartbreak Hill, completing with the 50 mile Galisteo Loop. The regular route will resume in 2019, after the completion of road construction on Highway 14.
• Vintage bike celebration will return for 2018.
Come ride with us and enjoy:
• Great camaraderie
• Great food stops
• Great support from over 130 volunteers, all working to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable ride
• Great scenery
• Great challenges for all abilities
Bicycle New MexicoMiles of history pass under your wheels as you bicycle down the ancient Turquoise Trail through the old mining towns of Madrid and Golden, across the mineral rich Ortiz and San Pedro Mountains, onwards through the Galisteo Basin to the old village of Galisteo, and back into scenic Santa Fe.
The Santa Fe Century is the first major cycling event in the spring in the Southwest. The weather in May is moderate and provides an opportunity to shed the winter gear for some wonderful springtime riding in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The mission of the Santa Fe Century is to get people interested in cycling and to have fun doing it! Our ride is primarily volunteer led and organized. We welcome riders of all ages and abilities.