Returning to the Railyard for 2022
New Saturday Gravelón/Gravelito
- A scenic course that highlights the landscape of northern New Mexico, starting and finishing in downtown Santa Fe. Riders will pass through the Ortiz Mountains and the Galisteo basin.
- Insanely affordable
- Sunday Ride/Distance options of Century (106 mile tour), the Gran Fondo (106 mile timed ride), the Half-Century (54 mile tour), Medio Fondo (54 mile timed ride) or a 25 mile route.
- Saturday Gravel Ride/Distance options of Gravelón (55 mile tour), Gravelón Fondo (55 mile timed ride), or the Gravelito (25 mile tour) on Rowe Mesa.
- Outstanding food stops manned by experienced volunteers who return year after year
- Police escort out of town
- Great camaraderie with thousands of fellow cyclists
- Finisher medals for all participants
- Team competition in the Gran and Medio Fondos. Get together with 3 of your friends (4 person teams) and win prizes for top 3 teams in each event. Categories for men, women, and mixed (minimum 2 women). Teams will be scored by summing individual member placings overall. Lowest total wins. Teams must be declared during BikeReg registration.
- Prizes and awards for age group podium finishers in the Medio and Gran Fondos
The mission of the Santa Fe Century is to get people interested in cycling and to have fun doing it! Our ride is primarily volunteer led and organized. We welcome riders of all ages and abilities.